Free System Evaluation
Are you using more fuel than you need to? Can you save some money? Let's find out! We'll conduct a free home energy assessment of your heating (and cooling) systems at no charge.
If it's finally time for a new furnace or boiler, we'll recommend the smallest high-efficiency units that save you the most money. All our proposals come with financing options, and many come with rebates and tax credits!
Or maybe your furnace is doing fine, but you could save money by installing a Smart Control on your existing furnace and a Programmable Thermostat. Or perhaps it's just your hot water system that's inefficient. We'll give you the straight story with no sales pitch. While we're there, we'll study how well you're filtering the air in the house, how you control the humidity, how you make hot water, and the condition of your tank.
System Evaluations Include:
- Combustion Efficiency - This is like "miles-per-gallon" for your furnace. Is it burning every last drop of fuel, or is it wasting some in the form of soot and smoke? Does the heat stay in your furnace, or does it rush up the chimney, unused? You can save up to 10% by maximizing your combustion efficiency at the annual maintenance.Our technicians use digital combustion analyzers, the very latest technology available, to measure the chemical components of the exhaust gases and help them dial in the highest combustion efficiency possible. This is why we call your annual maintenance a "precision tune-up."
- Thermal Efficiency - Is your boiler bigger than it has to be? Does it keep 20 gallons of water boiling hot all summer long? Are the pipes in the basement uninsulated? Are there air leaks in the ductwork? This is the hidden story of inefficiency that isn’t told by a simple "81%" on your annual maintenance. And it's systems like these that waste the most. Let one of our experts take a look at your basement… you might be pleasantly surprised at the savings you can claim!
- Indoor Air Quality - Dust, hair and microscopic organisms are just a few of the particles that swirl through the air inside most homes. All hot air furnaces have at least a basic air filter system built in. Usually, it’s a fiber filter, lightly coated with adhesive to help large particles stick, which collects large dust particles as the air passes through the duct system. And for most people, that works just fine.
But many people are unusually sensitive to dust and other allergens, and they need a higher level of air filtration. We have various choices that can be installed directly in the ductwork so that all of the air in your home has to pass through the filters. Read More....
- Humidity Control -
With cold weather come dry noses, scratchy throats and itchy skin! Dry air from winter heat not only causes you discomfort, it can also damage your home and furnishings.
Bantam Fuel can provide you with an easy, economical way to add humidity to your home with an Aprilaire Automatic Humidifier. These computer-equipped humidifiers work with your hot air furnace to ensure an optimum level of indoor humidity. An Aprilaire Humidifier can deliver up to 50% more moisture than other humidifiers.
Say "Goodbye" to dry winter heat and "Hello" to a Bantam service professional who can install your humidification system today! Submit a request for a "No-Cost" Inspection for Central Humidification.
- Furnace Odors - Sometimes it's the little things we get frustrated about. The good news is there's no reason you should ever get odors from your furnace. It's usually a simple matter to find the source and eliminate it. Think you have an odor we can't find? Try us!
- Improved Hot Water - Here's some good news: Most water heaters don't require any annual maintenance! We only recommend maintenance on oil-fired water heaters… the type that has its own oil burner and its own smoke-pipe into a chimney. If you're not sure what type of water heater you have, we'll be happy to take a look at no charge!
When we clean and precision tune an oil-fired water heater, we maximize the efficiency to save you money and fuel. It's an easy, cost-effective way to:
- Save you up to 10% on fuel
- Catch small problems before they turn into big ones
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency
- Extend the life of your water heater
Contact us today for your Free Home Energy Assessment. Having the right modern, energy-efficient heating and cooling equipment for your home can make a big impact on reducing your energy costs. That’s why only Bantam Fuel offers TheSmartEnergyPlan, a comprehensive, free evaluation of your home’s energy efficiency, complete with recommendations on how to save money AND energy. Learn more about the TheSmartEnergyPlan, and then call 860-567-9431 or email us, and we’ll schedule a free, no-obligation inspection.