Air Conditioning Systems
Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Systems
Bantam Fuel offers prompt, expert Air Conditioning service to keep you cool when the weather heats up. We can make sure your existing equipment is working properly, or install a new, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly system.
Choosing the Right System
Selecting the right system is critical to maximizing your comfort, while minimizing your energy costs. If your house cools too quickly – because your Air Conditioning system is too large for the space – it can become cold and clammy. It’s much better to have a cool house that’s adequately dehumidified, so choosing the right size Air Conditioning unit is critical.
Air Conditioning systems are also rated for efficiency. The minimum Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER Rating) for new equipment is 13 points. For each point of SEER, you can save 10% in electricity costs over the previous point. If, for example, your current system has a rating of 10, upgrading to a new system could generate an electricity savings of up to 30%!
We arrange financing for qualified customers!
Finance for 2 years or up to 10 years – we make it easy to upgrade without breaking your budget. We’ll help you evaluate your needs and select the best upgrade for your home. To make sure you stay cool all summer long, give us a call at 860.567.9431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Air Conditioning systems, just like heating systems, need to be tuned on a regular basis to maintain high efficiency and reduce electric costs. Our Spring Tune-Up covers a 15-point inspection:
- Open air handler and inspect evaporative coil (clean as required)
- Replace standard air filters; Check and clean electronic/electrostatic air filters
- Inspect blower drive belt, adjust tension, replace if necessary
- Clean & check condensate drain, pump and discharge
- Check & record blower motor voltage & amperage
- Inspect & lubricate sheaves, pulleys and drive bearings as required
- Lubricate blower motor, condenser motor, and cooling fan motor
- Inspect outside condenser coil – clean as required
- Inspect and test condenser relays, contactors and transformers
- Inspect and service condenser fan motor
- Check & record condenser fan motor voltage & amperage
- Check refrigerant pressures and superheat – adjust as required
- Start air handler, test airflows and temperature delta through unit
- Check operating controls for proper operation
- Record operating and service data
Whether you need a new system, a Spring Tune-Up, or an emergency repair, you can count on Bantam Fuel for smart Air Conditioning solutions.
Our technicians are trained on all brands of cooling systems. Most customers like to schedule their tune-up as soon as the temperature gets over 70°. To schedule your Spring Tune-Up, call 860.567.9431 or email email@example.com.
We’ll help you evaluate your needs and select the best Air Conditioning upgrade for your home.